About the company:
Idea cellular is one of the most popular and leading provider of telecom services. It is gaining popularity among its customers because it is a unique host of a wide range of innovative services like closed user group talk, music messaging, mobile email services, dialer tone services and many more. Another reason for its popularity is its competitively priced plans and packs. It has a strong customer base with approximately ten million customers across the nation.
Idea offers its customers with numerous economically priced packs and offers. Some of these packs are detailed below:
- Rs.95 plan: This plan has a validity of 28 days. It offers full talktime of Rs.95, wherein local calls and STD calls @30p/min. Also, one will get 500MB 3G data valid for 28 days.
- Rs.145 plan: This plan has a validity of 42 days. It offers the users with Local and STD calls@30p/min. Also, one will get 1GB data valid for 42 along with an applicable plan voucher for recharge worth Rs.24.
- Rs.1000 full talktime: This plan has no validity. It offers the subscribers with full talktime of Rs.1000.
- Rs.5000 full talktime: This plan offers the users with full talktime of Rs.5000.
- Rs.10: One will get talktime of Rs.7.47.
Data Plans available:
- Rs.28 Plan: 450MB data for 2G/3G users. This data is valid for a period of 28 days.
- Rs.33 plan: 500 MB data for 2G/3G users. This data is valid for a period of 28 days.
- Rs.98 plan: This plan has a validity of 28 days. One will get 3GB data for 2G/3G users.
- Rs.45 plan: This plan has a validity of 28 days. One will get 900 MB data for 2G/3G users.
- Rs.49 plan: This plan offers the user with 1GB data for 2G/3G users for a period of 28 days.
Apart from these plans, Idea offers its users with several regular tariff plans.
How to avail special offers available with these plans?
In order to enjoy the services offered by Idea without any interruption, one is required to get its recharge done on time or before time. There are a few circumstances, when one does not find enough time to perform any task. In such a situation, one can make use of the mobile apps or some of the popular online portals for making an Idea recharge online.
These portals accept multiple modes of payment like UPI, net banking, PhonePe, Paytm, debit card, credit card, etc. and thus enable their users to enjoy their services and get an online idea recharge done without even having sufficient cash with them. The increasing use of these portals has made the telecom industry to grow tremendously. It is believed that the facility of making an online idea recharge has made it most preferred telecom operator in the country.
These apps and portals are online and thus can be accessed from any part of the world. One can make an online recharge without even losing the comfort of his/her home anytime, if he/she has internet with strong connectivity.